Who We Are
SpartanGomez is an agency founded by award-winning marketing strategist, Fernando “Spartan” Gomez.
All of our marketing strategies and services focus on one thing, rapid growth. Simply put we are ROI focused and our success reflects that in the strategies we execute everyday for our clients.
Here at SpartanGomez, we always respect and take the privacy of our visitors very seriously.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We collect the following information you submit to SpartanGomez website:
1) General information about your use of our site including pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, the type of device used and other communication data.
2) Information you provide voluntarily. For instance, when you make an inquiry or leave a comment.
3) Information that you provide when you communicate with us including, but not limited to, name, email address, phone number (“Personal Information”).
We see to it to only collect information by lawful and fair means and, if possible, with the consent of the engaged individual.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Gathering and Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
1) To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our visitors or subscribers will enjoy;
2) To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
3) To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition;
4) To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of SpartanGomez and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
5) To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions, if any, offered by SpartanGomez that we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on SpartanGomez and all our other Services; and
6) To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations (for example, through our Reader Post Suggestions), target our marketing messages to groups of our users (for example, those who have have been our visitors or subscribers for a certain length of time), and serve relevant advertisements.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account--for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you for a paid plan, if any; or
2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information--for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience; or
5) You have given us your consent--for example before we place certain cookies on your device and access and analyze them later on.
Cookies and Log Data
We also use Google Analytics, a tracking technology, to improve our Service’s functionality. Cookies and Google Analytics are useful for gathering information such as browser type, operating system, type of device, tracking the number of visitors, country location of the visitors, understanding how the visitors use the site, and the web site’s responsiveness.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. Please note that these third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles (blogs) on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
We strictly do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
Subsidiaries, Employees, and Independent Contractors
Third Party Vendors
We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site.
We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
To Protect Rights, Property, and Others
We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of SpartanGomez, third parties, or the public at large.
With Your Consent
We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
Aggregated or De-Identified Information
We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
Published Support Requests
And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
However, we generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it--which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information--and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to one of SpartanGomez’s website, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to SpartanGomez’s website and investigate issues if something goes wrong on our system.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is–you guessed it–disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public profile, posts, other content that you make public on your website, and your “Likes” and comments on other websites, are all available to other.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
If you are from countries covered by the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
1) Request access to your personal data;
2) Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
3) Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
4) Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
5) Request portability of your personal data.
Please note that this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with our bi-weekly and/or monthly newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we think may be of help and interest to you and to our company.
SpartanGomez values the security of your Personal Information. We assure you that our authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) can only have access to this information.
Unfortunately, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to the best of our effort to safeguard your personal identifiable information from any loss, theft, copying, modification and unauthorized access, on occasion, such information can be intercepted against our will. Any data you choose to send us electronically would be entirely at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
SpartanGomez has no control over, and shall not be held responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
1) In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer (As discussed in the ‘Business Transfer’ in the above provision)
2) Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information (As discussed under ‘Legal Request’)
3) To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud (As discussed under ‘To Protect Rights, Property, and Others’)
Give Us Your Feedback